Sunday, August 19, 2012

Some Purple Paragraphs... :)

Strange!!! Change is Strange. Change I see. Change is me. They say change is normal and I should take it lightly. Strange! They try to change you and you be the change, and when change is obvious nothing remains the same. Still change is ought to happen, like it happened since stone-age and much before that. Is change a vicious circle? Then will it become the monkey again to be the same? 

- Sunday, August 19, 2012 at 2 pm. 

Everyday I see crows and sparrows around. Today morning as I woke up, I stared at a tree from my window... I saw five to six parrots squawking and feeding on seeds and nuts someone had kept for birds. Green birds with rosy beaks... harbingers of good luck?! :)

- Saturday, August 11, 2012 at 5.48 pm. 

If expectations hurt then let me get used to the pain, and let me be tolerant, let me be strong, and be ready to expect again and to expect lifelong ... As expecting is quite natural...! I think it's human to expect!!

- Thursday, August 9, 2012 at 11.56 pm. ( via BlackBerry Smartphones App)

Friend is U
Friend is ME
Friendship is blood that no one can see!

Friendship is US
Friendship is WE
Friendship is relation without any boundary!

HaPpY Friendship Day to all my "Facebook Friends" and "Family"!!! Thank you FB for allowing me to meet and be in touch with friends which wouldn't have been possible without you!


- Sunday, August 5, 2012 at 4.34 pm. ( via BlackBerry Smartphones App)



On one rainy dawn my alarm started crying. I struggled to find my phone. I searched for it under the pillow, on the table by the bed. I had to walk two steps to greet the phone which I'd kept at distance. (This long-distance relation with alarm allows me to kickstart my day, if I don't embrace the bed again after hitting snooze). Suddenly I realized it's weekend...! :D With a sleepy smile... again I hugged my bed.

- Friday, August 3, 2012 at 10.42 pm. ( via BlackBerry Smartphones App)



Silence or Sound?
What's around?
A healed wound!
The world is round.
A meaningless mound?
An uneven ground
Am I bound?
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
NO!

- Tuesday, July 24, 2012 at 10.5 am.
 
Thank you midnight as without you I would have never realized dawn! Looking forward for glorious morning...!!! I can smell fresh grass... and dewy earth... I can predict drizzle and some music that I love...! Sleep before you wake up! Gn! Sd!

- Saturday, July 14, 2012 at 1.6 am. ( via BlackBerry Smartphones App)
 
Life is meaningless without music and FM... When morning starts with Ankit, Malishka, Jituraaj n Bollywood songs... Teri meri meri teri premkahani hai mushqil, Ektara, tujhe sochta hu main shamo subha isase jyada tujhe aur chahoo to kya and many more... And evening with my personal favorite mp3s... Then day gets some meaning!! Music is life... Life is music...!!!

- Friday, July 13, 2012 at 6.21 am. ( via BlackBerry Smartphones App)
 
Thank you Facebook for allowing me to express myself freely without hesitation. Thank you Facebook for not judging me. Thank you facebook for making me feel happy, emotional, aww, funny, lucky, cheerful and so Facebookish! So what if I'm Facebook worm?! Thank you Facebook for being there always in ups and downs. :)

- Wednesday, July 4, 2012 at 11.27 pm. ( via BlackBerry Smartphones App)
 
Today while cooking (which I do once in a blue moon) realized - ADDING SALT to TASTE is a real TEST!! How much is perfect? How much is less? How much will kill the recipe? Hard to tell! :/

- Saturday, April 14, 2012 at 10.45 pm. ( via BlackBerry Smartphones App)
 
GOD (if at all Exists) is not in Shrine but in Soul. In me! In you! In Us! I feel this way.

- Tuesday, January 17, 2012 at 2.37 pm. ( via BlackBerry Smartphones App)



 

No comments:

Post a Comment